Saturday, May 26, 2012

Late Night Prognosticating...

Some guestimates on the impending collosus...

Mrs JPIndyCar:

Winner: Marco Andretti

And she's asleep so I can't bug her on other issues...Overheard the marco comment earlier...

JPIndyCar:

Winner:  I called JRHildebrand at the start of the season so I need to stick with that, but I also called this "The Year of Ryan Hunter Reay" and Based on what I have seen so far this month, RHR may be more probable but the heart goes with JR.

Rookie of Year: Simon Pagenauld - It seems that with the extra boost taken off the cars, the Honda's are back in play and Simon is just one hell of a driver - first roundy round rodeo or not...

Eye Opening Run of the Year: Ana Beatriz

Off to bed...A Stand here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List